Thursday, September 25, 2014

The "How To" of Becoming a Girl Camper



I am sending along the link to my blog post for Go RVing. It is a starting point for those who want to know exactly how to become a girl camper. Sometimes you just have to jump in. There are those that wade into a pool adjusting to the temperature a few inches at a time and there are those that don't even dip a toe in first; they just dive! When you make this Sister on the Fly dive there will be 5000 women clapping and yelling and offering you a helping hand and an adult beverage! Just jump! We promise to catch you....


http://blog.gorving.com/2014/09/become-a-girl-camper/


Cast iron pizza cooked at Turkey Swamp Campground in NJ...It was so easy!


Myself and Courtney Robey from Go RVing and her adorable baby bump at the September Ohio Country Living Fair in Columbus.



Me snuggling up in my 1959 Field and Stream trailer. My first SOTF trailer. I will share the story and photos of it soon. She was a sweet dream and is now owned by a SOTF who did two tours of duty in Afghanistan!  That made it a little easier to part with her!





2 comments:

  1. Love your trailers...may I ask what mattress you put in this size trailer? (type and size?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mattress in this trailer was actually old spring seats with batting and fabric over them. Indestructible but really uncomfortable. I had a 4 inch piece of memory foam but to top it and custom made sheets for it. The lake house trailer I just did I made from 3 inch foam from Home Depot. Much cheaper than anything else around. It is as hard as a rock and you will still need a piece of memory foam on top but it was $50 compared to hundreds of dollars.

    ReplyDelete