Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Lake House Trailer "After" Pictures

I have always loved lake houses and am not likely to ever have one so I decorated my "new" trailer in a lake house mood.
The outdoor awning! I love an outdoor kitchen. I mounted the flag poles so I have no poles and guide wires!

Took out the stove and put in a sink. The fridge and microwave go under the sink when it is not on display. 

My "fireplace".  A duraflame heater that is 750 or 1500 watts.

My alcove bed. 

My sweet husband made this table out of wood I have been saving for 5 years! 

My little breakfast nook! 

The details! Antler towel holder!

Wallpapered ceiling and nook shelf!

A six dollar collander turned into a lamp

Vintage hardware from my collection on old shutters

6 comments:

  1. She's a wonderful lake house! Thank you for sharing the details. We are finishing the restoration of my little vintage trailer. It's fun to see it all come together. I LOVE your outdoor kitchen.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adrienne! It was a fun process and now I am ready to take a break and enjoy her! I have a fall trip planned and I can't wait to use her now. Send pictures when you finish yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is among the BEST redo's I've run across! Great imagination and beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your trailer(s)! Followed (I guess the phrase is lurked) all the way from your post on SOTF Trailer Raffle. I love the inspiration. We are out in Southern Oregon so not a ton of trailers around here (vintage, esp.) but I found a '69 Aristocrat last weekend and am dreaming up ways to doll it up. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything you have done. Did yours have an original table? Mine was gone. Just curious if the above is the original shape. Any before pictures?

    ReplyDelete