Friday, October 3, 2014

Camp Like a Girl!!

When I was in Buffalo, Wyoming last August to attend Cowgirl Boot Camp at the Willow Creek Ranch, I had the opportunity to stop in and have lunch at the Occidental Hotel in Buffalo with about 80 sisters on the fly attending their annual, Rocky Mountain Hi gathering. It was great meeting so many sisters I "see" on Facebook but I really was just chomping at the bit to see all those trailers in one place. There is so much detail, love and personality in each trailer.  I can see why so many women end up having more than one! I just had to share the love.
 
 
I love very rustic functional things so this was one of my favorite kitchens!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are all gorgeous...everyone has their own spin on decorating and it all looks good...love it, and can't wait to get my own trailer:)

    ReplyDelete