Sunday, October 5, 2014

Camp Like A Girl 2

I just had to add to this and post all the details that make these trailers so special. I love the curated items that find their way into our little travel homes and the stories that they hold. Here are a few of my favorites from the Rocky Mountain Hi trip with the Sisters on the Fly in Buffalo, Wyoming.
I love this sign!
 

This is so clever. I wish I remember who made it so I could credit her!   A lampshade frame with a single bulb hanging in the  center and then hand crocheted lace attached with baubles and broaches accenting it. That's how to camp like a girl.  
 
This must be a Scotty owner!
 
Sweet Scotties!
 
What I call "campertastic"!
 
Sigh!!
 

 
I loved this pillow. Only wish it was a cowgirl and not a cowboy!
 
Yes!!!  It's all hers!!
 
Wink, wink!!
 
This was just the best! A trailer with a china closet!!
 
Perfect! Sometimes less is more!
 
Classic!
 
Beautiful Debra!
 
 
Chaps for the sophisticated cowgirl. These would be easy to make.
 
 
 
This must look so cozy at night.
 
 
So inviting!
 
 
What a perfect fit!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your choices, all of these items/trailers are so fun...my favorite might be the little table display with the scotties, it's just so charming. All are adorable...thanks for taking the time to put this together:)

    ReplyDelete